Starting in the early nineties, with customers like UUNET, MCI Worldcom in the USA, and later NordNet in France (now Orange) , ProComSat teams have a very large experience in building, managing and operating, both on the technical support / technological survey and business analysis / sales support / side, Internet / Managed Communications Service Providers (ISP/MSP/CSP) on their LANs, WANs and Broadband networks, international IPLCs and high speed, low latency, high resilience, self healing, Backbone links and IXPs. ProComSat's expertise allowed us to safely and efficiently executing complex EPC projects from RFP design, FEED to Proof of Concept, Procurement support and O&M, including :
- Capacity Management and Contracts Negotiations (Land lines, submarine cables, intercos...)
- Link aggregation / bonding vs BGP.
- Load balancing / back-up links / IP address management
- Disaster recovery / Quick deployments
- Performance enhancement proxies / QoS / traffic shaping / TCP and XTP Acceleration
- Secure Web gateways / Firewalls / DDoS
- Radius AAA/ Legal requirements / ID Management
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Most of these ISPs later on included Voice standard telephony services on their networks and services portfolio, as Voice Over IP, and lately OTTs and secured Unified Communications systems, and relied on ProComSat for their strategy and solution selection support for their :
- Session Border Controllers SBCs / VoiP & Security Gateways
- Class 4 and Class 5 Softswitch- Open source (Asterisk IAX / Elastix ...) or proprietary Gateways in H323, MGCP, SIP...
- IPBX and UEs Software integration, IOS, Android...
- OSS / BSS solution and Billing system
- Automated integrated order management
- Hotline, Trouble Ticket management, NOC / SOC deployment, FCAPS policies and process design.
- Planning and Workforce Management Systems (WFMS).
- Service Orchestration and Service Provisioning
- Integration with VoiP, IM and IOT including end-to-end encryption (E2EE)
- Customer Experience (CEX) and Service Assurance/Performance Management.